About John Madrid
I am pleased to announce that I’ve joined Realogics Sotheby’s International Realty as a Managing Broker in their Madison Park office. Our partnership is founded on a commitment to providing the best marketing, negotiation skills and customer service for buyers and sellers throughout the Seattle area.
Realogics Sotheby’s International Realty has a strong, worldwide network of connections to service all price points and areas. I feel privileged to join such an accomplished organization and look forward to providing these resources to all my clients. Whether you’re relocating to Seattle, a first-time home buyer, right-sizer, or interested in vacation or investment property, I welcome the opportunity to assist you in meeting your real estate goals.
I live in Madison Park with my wife and two kids and enjoy taking advantage of the Pacific Northwest, camping in summer and snowboarding in winter. I recently completed board terms on the Madison Park Community Council and my kid’s elementary school PTA.
- 2005 – 2018 Seattle Magazine “Five Star” Real Estate Agent – Best in Client Satisfaction
- 2017 “Top 5” Broker across all Realogics Sotheby’s International Realty brokers
- Seattle native with thorough knowledge of area neighborhoods and market trends
- Member of National Association of Realtors and Seattle/King County Association of Realtors
- Relocation Specialist certified
- Luxury Portfolio certified
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative designation, the benchmark for of excellence in buyer representation
- Accredited Senior Real Estate Specialist
- 15 years of extensive sales, marketing, business development & negotiation experience with Microsoft Corporation
- MBA in Marketing from University of Michigan and BA from University of Washington
- Certificates in Construction Management & Residential Design
- Consultant to University of Washington Business School and Seattle area Fortune 500 companies
- Results driven and passionate for both real estate and providing outstanding customer service